DVC Studio Model Registry is a central registry of all your Machine Learning
models. It enables ML teams to collaborate on models by providing model
organization, discovery, versioning, lineage (tracing the origin of the model)
and the ability to manage production statuses (eg,
etc.) of your models on top of Git.
Model registry enables end-to-end workflows:
- Add models to the registry
- Register new versions of the models
- Assign stages to model versions
- View and compare model versions
- Download models from the registry
- Set up CI/CD to publish or deploy models
You can take a look at Iterative's public model registry (read only) to get a feel for what's possible.