Edit on GitHub
Iterative Studio is a web application that enables Machine Learning teams to seamlessly manage data and models, run and track experiments, and visualize and share results. It works on top of Git, and works best with DVC repositories.
Note that we have renamed DVC Studio mentioned in the above video to Iterative Studio and Views to Projects.
Why Iterative Studio?
- Simplify ML experiment tracking, visualization, and collaboration on top of Git.
- Keep your code, data and model connected at all times.
- Apply your existing software engineering stack for ML teams.
- Automate your ML process by transitioning to a no-code interface for running experiments on cloud resources of your choice.
- Build an ML model registry for transparency and discovery across all your projects.
- Because your model registry is built on top of Git, you can use GitOps for model deployment.